The Miracle Beginnings Ultrasound Experience
Welcome to Miracle Beginnings 3D 4D Ultrasound.
We specialise in early gender determination from 14 weeks and non-diagnostic 3D/4D/5D pregnancy ultrasounds. We are located in Redland Bay (Redlands) on Brisbane’s Bayside. Miracle Beginnings is exceptionally passionate about giving expectant parents the very best personal bonding experience with their precious baby.
We provide the time during our scans for you to bond with your baby, which allows you to enjoy watching their beautiful expressions and movements, creating treasured memories to last a life time. We ensure gender accuracy and customer satisfaction through our personal commitment to achieving the very best images of your baby.
We look forward to meeting you and being apart of your pregnancy journey!
Read our 5 star reviews on Facebook and Google to see what other clients have had to say about their Miracle Beginnings experience.
You can follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Why choose Miracle Beginnings?
See your baby in 3D/4D & 5D, the most realistic, true to life view possible which uses a light source to illuminate baby’s features.
Gender determination from 14 weeks with printed images.
Affordable packages for each stage of your pregnancy.
Record the sound of your baby’s heartbeat to our plush animals, confetti and powder cannons to celebrate baby’s gender and online gift vouchers.
Hello Mom Smartphone App for mobile devices
Hello Mom is a smartphone app (Android and iOS) which allows wireless downloads of still images taken during your ultrasound to be transferred to your mobile phone. This can only be transferred whilst you are in studio.
This amazing app makes it easy to view, share and cherish your precious ultrasound moments!
Preparation for your ultrasound
- The ideal time to get facial images of your baby is between 28 & 32 weeks dependent on the position of your placenta.
- We determine baby’s gender from 14 weeks through to 25 weeks. If baby does not co-operate, you will be asked to return for a follow up scan free of charge for gender determination only.
- Increase your water intake at least 7 – 10 days before your ultrasound to ensure good clarity and volume of amniotic fluid!
- Have something cold and sweet like orange juice or something with natural sugars at least half an hour before your ultrasound so that your baby is active.
There are several factors that can determine the outcome of your images on the day, these factors include:
- Mum’s body fat content (BMI) and any loose skin which can create a fuzzy image due to a weakening of the ultrasound wave.
- The position of the placenta (anterior – meaning over the top of baby and posterior -meaning under baby).
- Other factors also include baby’s position on the day of your ultrasound such as Breech presentation, Transverse lie, baby’s spine facing up to Mum’s belly or hands and umbilical cord in the way of the face.
- We will always do our best to encourage your baby to move, but if baby does not co-operate you will be asked to come back on another day free of charge to try again.
Testimonials from our clients
Claire is welcoming and friendly & you can tell that she enjoys her job. Very informative and interactive during the scan. A nice space to relax while you get to say hello to your baby! and local to home which was very convenient to get to. I would recommend Claire if you would like to get keep sake pictures of your bub.Danielle Carroll
Claire makes you feel so comfortable and at home; the whole experience of her Miracle Beginnings is completely different to medical ultrasounds... it feels more like a pamper experience!
You can tell how passionate she is about bringing you the gift of seeing your baby growing inside you. It really is a precious experience which offers comfort and bonding during your pregnancy. I would definitely recommend Claire at Miracle Beginnings.Jessica Curwen
I simply can’t recommend getting a 3D/4D scan done with Claire enough! I was the lucky winner of the Mother’s Day Competition and Claire took her time patiently explaining everything to us in a lovely warm and inviting atmosphere. I’m currently 33 weeks and it was so reassuring to see our little princess up close in such beautiful detail! We also got bubba's heart beat recorded in a plush bunny soft toy which I will just cherish forever! Claire went one step further and not only printed ou...Jodie Ambrosio
Thank you so very much for your time today. Both my partner and I were thrilled with what we were, able to see. The environment you provide is so comfortable and accommodating and we didn’t feel rushed like a normal hospital visit. Unfortunately, bubs didn’t want to play as much as we would have liked and the anterior placenta sure didn’t help! But thank you so much for taking the time to get the very best we could for memories that will last a lifetime. We could tell you are very passiona...Keeley Pearl
What an amazing experience! 5 Stars doesn’t seem enough. Just to say a little about Claire and her services, Claire was amazing, and provided a clean and professional service, with a very welcoming and comforting persona. My daughter and I were so taken by her compassion and love for what she does, trying her upmost to achieve the best pictures she went far and beyond. Would highly recommend Claire and her services to anyone. Thank you so much Claire.Linda Babio
Wow what an experience, where to begin! First time mum at 16w 6d and I was very skeptical about gender reveals so early, but WOW! I cannot recommend Claire at Miracle Beginnings enough . She took her time and explained everything in detail, could not be happier with the love and care we received. Very welcoming and I felt so relaxed and calm, could have fallen asleep. I honestly cannot wait till we are further along to go back an see our lil bub even more. Thank you so much Claire for the ...Steph Goonan